Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Big Thank You

I tell my non-blogging friends on a regular basis what a wonderful group of caring people I've met through my blogs.  They just don't understand how bloggers come together and offer so much support to each other, especially in times of trouble.

THANK YOU my online friends for the outpouring of sympathy, empathy, and love during this time of grief for our family.  We are getting through it one day at a time and take comfort in knowing that Mom is no longer in pain.  Thank you all again and please know that I appreciate each and every one of you!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

~~~~~ Disclaimer:  All opinions expressed on this blog are 100% my own.  I do not receive monetary compensation for my reviews.  I may receive books in  order to facilitate a review, but this does not guarantee a good review - only a completely honest one.  Each review post denotes how I obtained the book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to chat with us. Feel free to tell us what you think. (Please note that we have comment moderation turned on so we'll never miss a message from one of our readers.)